U.S. IMMIGRATION LAWYER - DIANA L. LEVY
Are you frustrated trying to navigate the confusing alphabet soup of the U.S. immigration process? Diana Levy can help. Whether you need assistance with citizenship, filing for a green card, or applying for a work visa, Diana Levy will be by your side working diligently to resolve your issues as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
If you are planning to invest in a new or existing U.S. business, Diana Levy can guide you through the process of obtaining the appropriate visa to run your business. An experienced immigration attorney, she will also make sure you are aware of immigration laws and regulations that could affect your company.
Diana Levy focuses her practice on family and business immigration law, providing personalized client care. She will guide you through each step of your case and address your questions and concerns quickly and clearly. We believe that a satisfied client is our best advertisement and we strive for efficiency and success on behalf of every client.
Some of the cases we handle:
- Lawful permanent residence in the United States ( green card )
- Immigrant visas ( green card through consular processing )
- Business visas and professional visas
- Permanent residence ( green card ) based on employment or business
- Naturalization ( U.S. citizenship )
- Permanent residence ( green card ) based on family relationship
- Family related visas ( fiancee visas and marriage visas )
- L-1 visas
- Treaty trader and investor visas ( E-1, E-2 visas )
- Immigrant Investor visa (EB-5)
- Religious worker visas ( R visas and Immigrant Religious Workers)
If you need the help of an experienced immigration attorney with any of these issues, please call Diana Levy to schedule a consultation at 954-822-0280 orÂ fill out the contact form to the right. We speak English and Hebrew. Se habla español.
Law Offices of Diana L. Levy, P.A.
155 Oakridge Drive - Spring Lake, North Carolina 28390
Phone: (954) 822-0280